At Bounce Physio Jindalee, you can expect one-on-one, individualised care from a highly qualified, experienced physiotherapist who will listen to your needs. Whether it’s a ‘flare up’ of an old injury at the gym, headaches at work, or constant, niggling back pain that just won’t go away, our team is here to help. We diagnose the source of the pain, and provide hands-on treatment and advice to help you get back to doing the things you love. We also work with your healthcare team, including GPs, specialists and allied health professionals (podiatrists, exercise physiologists etc), to ensure that you receive the best outcomes for your condition.
Our family friendly practice offers flexible appointments, with child care options and appointments outside of business hours. Our services include:
- Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy – We have several APA Titled Musculoskeletal / Sports Physios who have a high level of expertise in the treatment of your condition, with special interests in chronic pain, back / neck / shoulder pain, knee osteoarthritis, tennis elbow and sports injuries.
- Physio for Headaches & Migraines Treatment – Our Senior Physio Nathan uses the Watson Headache© Approach, to treat chronic daily headaches, tension, cervicogenic and cluster headaches, menstrual migraines, cyclic vomiting and trigeminal neuralgia.
- Dry Needling – A safe, effective treatment used for muscle release.
- Physio for Women’s Health & Continence -Private, professional care for women with pelvic floor muscle weakness, bladder or bowel problems, pre and post pregnancy issues such as abdominal separation and incontinence.
- Remedial Massage – Available in a variety of forms, including sports, relaxation and Swedish massage, as well as lymphatic drainage, myofascial release and trigger point therapy.
Conveniently located just off the Centenary Highway next to Genesis Gym, our practice is can be reached within minutes by residents of the Brisbane West / Centenary area, including Jindalee, Middle Park, Riverhills, Sumner, Jamboree Heights, Mt Ommaney, Sinnamon Park, Seventeen Mile Rocks, Oxley, Fig Tree Pocket, Kenmore and Chapel Hill.