Ollie graduated from the University of Queensland in 2013 with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy. He has worked in Private Practice & with athletes across all levels of sports & exercise including Rugby, Football, Rock Climbing and Triathlon.
Ollie’s experience includes time with:
- Brisbane Roar FC A-League & National Youth League Squads
- World Rugby Test Match Referees
- Papua New Guinea Hunters Intrust Super Cup Rugby League Team
- Noosa & Mooloolaba Triathlon Multisport Festivals
- Papua New Guinea Kumuls Rugby League Team
- 2018 Commonwealth Games (Rugby 7s)
- Brisbane Broncos Academy Physiotherapist
Ollie has attained post-graduate qualifications in Dry Needling, Real Time Ultrasound, Tendinopathy and continues his professional development as a priority. Despite a lot of experience in professional sport environments, in clinic Ollie enjoys scaling his treatment strategies to work for weekend warriors and busy parents/professionals alike.